Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Based on past legendary servers...

How long will this server last? Is it too late to start on it now? Is it supposed to run until the end of all content? From these forums, the server looks dead and the little time on it, I didn't hardly see anyone. What I really want is a new, fresh server to start on with the difficulty options in place.

I have known people who wanted transfers off the server from the very beginning. The developers have denied transfers publicly, not only for technical reasons but perhaps for the health of the server. It will continue as planned. If anything, Shadowfax will be the first to close since it has a lower population and releases content faster. They just posted the new schedule and it has dates for the legendary servers - https://www.lotro.com/news/lotro-pub...nt-schedule-en. The difficulty options are planned to come over to live servers, hopefully mid-year. And there plans to be a new legendary server when Shadowfax runs its course.

On Exec producer Severlin's stream last Friday, he said that their practice is to offer free transfers off a legendary server once the server reaches the level cap of the live servers, prior to closing it. As WeirdJedi said, Shadowfax is currently fast approaching the level cap with its accelerated pace and would be the one to close first. And it did indeed sound like they would have new legendary servers in the future.

Apparently these legendary servers don't have the same database restrictions that make it impossible to transfer characters between NA and EU servers. So people can transfer from an LS either to a live NA or EU server.

not too late

hi @all,

There are plans for summer 2023
    I think SSG won't take Treebeard offline so quickly.

have a nice time on treebeard.
    Ich wünsche allen eine tolle Zeit in HDRO

Citation Envoyé par Rudwin Voir le message
    hi @all,

There are plans for summer 2023
    I think SSG won't take Treebeard offline so quickly.

have a nice time on treebeard.
    Keep your Palantir dev notes to yourself maggot.

Death 2 treebeard

This server is doomed to die very soon.

7. 26/02/2023, 15h28
    Motif
    Should have been a reply

Citation Envoyé par Deathrow6479 Voir le message
    This server is doomed to die very soon.
    Your evidence?
    It may be a useful reminder that all of us have our own paths to tread in this world, and while they may intertwine for a time, they will not forever.

Règles de messages