Hi, I just wanted to share some good experiences I've had on LOTRO recently. I've played LOTRO since 2009 and have been on a few kins on a few servers over time. I recently joined up with Kin Home for Misfits on the Arkenstone server. In my opinion the kin is a casual+ type of kin. There is a good mix of players who are in the process of leveling and questing and a lot who are max level all geared for t1-t3 Raids. I have one toon at 140 and have been enjoying the raids which I have not always been into in the past. I spent 2021/22 on a legendary server re-doing lower-level content. So now I'm back on Ark working up some alts who are 120+ moving toward 140. So, Thursday night we had some kin runs doing the HH raid t1 X3 times. We have plans for T2 HH and T2 SV Raids over the weekend. lots of fun stuff going on.

So, if anyone new to LOTRO or has been around and is looking to reconnect with a quality kin that raids but is not a hard-core raider kin... I would recommend the Kin Home for Misfits on Arkenstone.
Search for us by typing /who Home for Misfits on the Arkenstone Server and ask for an officer.

Cheers! Happy Hunting!

Brewstyr