Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3
Affichage des résultats 51 à 63 sur 63

Captains Of Middle Earth is alive and kicking. ..

will be moving soon. since our server will be closing. My kinship and I are very optimistic that the change will be great as we will have more fun with friends and things to do.. Hugs looking forward to being in middle earth. anywhere.. just anywhere my kin is.. and my friends. Vilya will always have our heart..

"The Lost" R 10, very small, but will be transferring as-is. Checking out other servers, and there are some that are run by trolls, one or two that are as good as Vilya, but we will take what we can get!

Legion of Fate, Old kin, not active, but was big at one time, I would like to see them go down

Ryheln, from riders of the dark fyre - which also should be on that list and is very much still active

"I Valar e Vilya" formerly "The Valar", mostly inactive but will begin rebuilding ranks after its move to Landroval.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001ec821/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Steve Prefontaine

Angarain Erain

... is moving to.. wait..
    ..where are ya Mikros?

Jaylaxel - 140 LM | Moiron - 140 Champ | Aedush - R5 Stalker

Citation Envoyé par aleczander Voir le message
    ... is moving to.. wait..
    ..where are ya Mikros?
    Hi Jay! This message was brought to my attention by my Canadian mail service assistant. I believe we are going to Landroval. You might want to log into vilya and check the kin message or something, but I think its about 99% decided, Angarain Erain is going to Landroval.

/cheers Mikros

(noticed a spelling error, and edited in some even dumber wit)
    Dernière modification par TouTheou ; 06/12/2015 à 12h16.

VILYA -to-LANDROVAL TRANSFER

It's Official.
    Our Kinship "has Powerful Friends" has Moved to Landroval.
    Our New Kinship House is in Thorin's Hall Estates is the Place Our Kinnies can Kick Back at.
    To all of VILYA, it was a Fun 6+ Years, Hated to Leave, but not much of a Choice

High Hopes Our Adventure in Landroval will continue as Rewarding as it was in Vilya, See You all There...
    If Not, I wish You all a Safe Journey.

If You Have Moved to Landroval and Looking for a Kinship to Join, We would Love to Have YOU!!
    Send a IM or Mail-a-Message to: MANWIN (Leader of the Kinship), or LAVANDIL (Co-Leader), or any "has Powerful Friends" Members you run into....
    Dernière modification par Big_Red_1 ; 18/12/2015 à 00h54.

Friends of Frodo has moved to Arkenstone and renamed to Pipeweed and Ale
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

Citation Envoyé par Uvle Voir le message
    "I Valar e Vilya" formerly "The Valar", mostly inactive but will begin rebuilding ranks after its move to Landroval.
    Great group, btw.

Citation Envoyé par KernDog Voir le message
    I am an officer in the "The Winds of Manwe" kin, we are small, but we are very active. Most of our kin are top level (95) and do a lot of end-game content.
    Which server did Winds move to?

Citation Envoyé par barron_glory Voir le message

I think I've seen them on Gladden, but you should verify that before moving, ie. roll a new toon to look for them.

Citation Envoyé par barron_glory Voir le message
    Citation Envoyé par Namesse Voir le message
    I think I've seen them on Gladden, but you should verify that before moving, ie. roll a new toon to look for them.
    Yes, they are definitely on Gladden.

I miss you guys who didnt transfer with us to new server.

Just sending a shout out.... I really miss you guys who did not come to landroval with us. I wish they would have just merged servers and made it what it would have been.
    cause I just miss to dang many of you.. /Hugs Briannas , My Heart will always be Vilya. Yet my home will be landroval..

Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3

Règles de messages