We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

new housing decorations

you gave us new housing items ie, Memorial Greenway Rock, that takes an enormous yard hook, It is too big even for that size hook, it encroaches into any hook space near it. A fix is needed. Also you give us new wall surfaces ie. the Anmarim Greenhouse surface which is lovely but can not be used in Rohan houses as they do not display wall surfaces properly.. We have asked many times for a fix for this issue, but, nothing has been done about it. Premium housing costs a lot for this not to be fixed. I am sure I am not the only one that would like this fixed. Please take the time to address these issues.
    :)

I looked in the store and could not find the Memorial Greenway Rock.
    Where can I get one?
    VIP Lifetime
    Since 2007
    Server: Gladden
    Solo Player

The rock can be found in the shop of the Breeland Housing vendor. When I bought it for my kinhouse in 5 Long Street, it did fit in (huge slot to the right). However, I don't know if it does so in other homesteads.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Thanks
    VIP Lifetime
    Since 2007
    Solo Player

Quote Originally Posted by greatmom View Post
    you gave us new housing items ie, Memorial Greenway Rock, that takes an enormous yard hook, It is too big even for that size hook, it encroaches into any hook space near it. A fix is needed. Also you give us new wall surfaces ie. the Anmarim Greenhouse surface which is lovely but can not be used in Rohan houses as they do not display wall surfaces properly.. We have asked many times for a fix for this issue, but, nothing has been done about it. Premium housing costs a lot for this not to be fixed. I am sure I am not the only one that would like this fixed. Please take the time to address these issues.

Well . . . I'd really wish they wouldn't touch the Rock.

Here's why it exists. So, when "Before the Shadow" launched, a landscape bug went under-reported: a large rock in the middle of the Greenway between Bree and Trestlebridge that disrupted stable pathways and so on.

But then a ton of players in World chat, especially on Landroval, found it: and then we all gathered and started partying on it. Some named it "the Great Dwayne." It was hilarious! Folks were launching fireworks, using Fall-Fest costumes, dancing, playing music . . . it was a blast! It all depended it's size: that with some creative angling on your horse, you could climb it.

Then they had to remove the Rock to get the stables working again. But many, including me, petitioned to have it made into a housing item.

I'd very much prefer that they keep it as it is. It works very well in Erebor housing - and you can move items in smaller hooks around to work better with it, as far as hook clipping goes. I do recognize that some premium houses have better enormous yard slot locations than others. I'd still prefer the option that maintains creativity over the option that reduces its size. It just won't be the same if it's smaller. It has a lot of fun memories attached to it And the best part is: you can still climb it. That's part of the fun

Cheers!
    Landroval player; I am Phantion on the forums only and do not have a corresponding character in-game with that name on any server. Cheers! :)

I posted in the General forum to add a reduced size rock that can be used in regular houses.

Keep the huge one and make a smaller size.
    VIP Lifetime
    Since 2007
    Solo Player

Quote Originally Posted by hagermanj View Post
    I posted in the General forum to add a reduced size rock that can be used in regular houses.

Keep the huge one and make a smaller size.
    The small "rock" house decoration already exist since a while back. It can be found at Wildemore reputation trader.

I kind of love that the Memorial Greenway rock is overly large and encroaches on everything. That's kind of the point of it.

Quote Originally Posted by madscientistmc View Post
    I kind of love that the Memorial Greenway rock is overly large and encroaches on everything. That's kind of the point of it.
    Exactly! The novelty of it wasn't just the location - it was big enough for tons of players to climb atop it!

Cheers!
    Landroval player; I am Phantion on the forums only and do not have a corresponding character in-game with that name on any server. Cheers! :)