We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Do Delving Malices sometimes fail to update?

So, I'm running through "The Hand, Out" right now, and for this week we're on the "Blue Puddles that stun, Shadow puddles that increase enemy mits, Ranged Attacks hurt etc." Malices, right?

Well, running through this specific Delving, I see that the enemies have the Malices from last week (Poison debuff that stunts if expires, increased Dread, increased damage at low health, etc.). Now, one of my kinnies suggested that I hadn't completed the Delving before, but a) I got the quest fresh today, but also b) my quest log says "This is a repeatable that you've already done". I'm going to finish it up because, well, I have no idea what caused this (and I'm not going to complain about ranged characters not having an anti-tank rifle), but has anyone else run into this?

EDIT: Same thing with Bite the Hand and Secrets and Plans, though the earlier Delvings I did today and earlier in the week were working properly.
    Last edited by Hydranova; Mar 18 2023 at 11:47 AM.