We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

plugin request ( is there a plugin that can change outfits and summon cpets via text?

Hello.
    I know, I can assign outfits to the keymapping for outfits, but this is not what I need currently.

Let me explain what I am planning, first, to give you an idea of what I'd like to do if it is possible.
    I am planning on using lyrical so sing, and emote, and do some outfit changes and cosmetic pet summons ( prefferrably if there was a plugin that summoned cpets and swapped outfits, via a text line I could just use that in lyrical )

for example, if it was something I could assign to function in chat to an /alias or shortcut, or key combo, that was text activated, then I could just tag this in my song in lyrical and effectively change my outfit
    same, would be to summon pets via a text command for my cosmetic pets.

does lua support script for outfit change, and cosmetic pet summons?

Perhaps I am just dreaming of some functions I'd like.

Let me know (please, no bullying over my grammar and direction of thought, I have some memory loss issues these days and I may jump around )

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppa_Joel View Post
    Hello.
    I know, I can assign outfits to the keymapping for outfits, but this is not what I need currently.

Let me explain what I am planning, first, to give you an idea of what I'd like to do if it is possible.
    I am planning on using lyrical so sing, and emote, and do some outfit changes and cosmetic pet summons ( prefferrably if there was a plugin that summoned cpets and swapped outfits, via a text line I could just use that in lyrical )

for example, if it was something I could assign to function in chat to an /alias or shortcut, or key combo, that was text activated, then I could just tag this in my song in lyrical and effectively change my outfit
    same, would be to summon pets via a text command for my cosmetic pets.

does lua support script for outfit change, and cosmetic pet summons?

Perhaps I am just dreaming of some functions I'd like.

Let me know (please, no bullying over my grammar and direction of thought, I have some memory loss issues these days and I may jump around )
    This is not possible with the Lua API. Each action in game must be performed by the user, either using one of the built in quickslots using the mouse or keyboard shortcut or a Lua quickslot using the mouse (Lua quickslots can not be activated by keyboard) - scripting can not programmatically perform any in-game action. The best you could do is set up a series of quickslots to allow you to quickly click for each action you wish to take. Thurallor's SequenceBars allows you to do that so that you can rapidly click the items you wish to equip (or unequip if you want the equipment slot empty) as well as the pet to summon. SequenceBars can pop-up the correct series of quickslots in response to chat and can automatically advance which quickslot is next to be clicked on so all you have to do is repetitively click until the sequence is complete. See: https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...uenceBars.html