We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: mithril coins

mithril coins

crazy these use to go on sale every 4 months now it has been since June 2021....... please put them back on sale...

Yeah, I spent a lot of these coins on legendary weapon upgrades so I need to restock. I will only do so when there is a decent sale so,,, waiting.
    Aranimda, L140 Elven Hunter, Evernight.
    1 Twinfall Path, Norrant, Falathlorn Homesteads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherush View Post
    crazy these use to go on sale every 4 months now it has been since June 2021....... please put them back on sale...
    Since the mitril currency is now tied into our Legendries growth and development , The chances that Mitril will go on sale are slim to none .
    From a business stand point it makes no sense for ssg to put the " coin of the realm" on sale .
    Why would they mess with their bottom line .
    I have never heard of banks selling dollars at discounts .
    Buy keeping Ancient script at a ridiculously low cap , many players will go to the mitril slider to top up their weapons when they don't have sufficient ash .
    Well executed plan ssg ... Bravo ..

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuickFox View Post
    Yeah, I spent a lot of these coins on legendary weapon upgrades so I need to restock. I will only do so when there is a decent sale so,,, waiting.
    Well, that was a long wait. But they are on sale today and I finished my legendary item upgrades and stocked up on them for the future.
    Aranimda, L140 Elven Hunter, Evernight.
    1 Twinfall Path, Norrant, Falathlorn Homesteads.