After a month of going unanswered, I figured I'd work on a post to address some issues with the Reward Track. Specifically for Treebeard.

In this post I'm just going to flat out ignore the issue with the reward track giving you random tracery boxes. So just so you know, I agree with the overall sentiment but I'm not addressing it here.

So to start off I'm instantly dropping into a level 60 School At Tham Mirdain on my cappy on Treebeard.

Chest #1 is abysmal. No one really goes for it, but I feel its fair. An Enhancement rune and some silver for the easiest boss.
Link to screenshot because forum is stupid

Now for Chest #2:
Chest 2 screenshot

As we can already notice, here is an issue. The bounty and the tracery are fine rewards, but why give an xp rune that you can't even use? I understand that at 85 there was some scaling instances and loot for that but come on is this really THAT much of a deal to fix? Seems like a huge oversight or just pure neglect.

A screenshot for the final chest isn't worth posting; however, I'd like to point out that we USED to get a guaranteed TEAL Tracery drop from the final chest but now I only got a YELLOW enhancement rune. After all that. So how can we solve this? Because I'm positively sure you're tired of my posts and replies but Raninia/Cord, you guys have to at least tell us 'no' if its a no. Are you planning to fix this? You removed the iexp rune vendors from skirm camps which overall is fine, but you could have also locked the higher level runes to not barter for. So on Treebeard, advancing the legendary reward track is at a turtle pace.

It's also noted that Raninia has said the reward track wasn't the primary way to progress our legendaries but I'd like to point out that currently there's no other way. Quests/Dungeons don't drop teal cracked khazad-tracery tokens, but loot boxes do? Is it possible to get a solid answer? Is removing the level requirement from ixp runes the way to go? Considering these instances don't even drop the correct level runes. It's sad that I'm now on my 4th-5th post asking about this very basic and minor thing that works IN TANDEM with the new system. Also now knowing that we can't get teal traceries from these instances really just kills progression. Sure I can use script and buy the purple traceries from the vendor in Rivendell, but then what? How would I keep progressing if the barter item I need is either locked in a loot chest I have to pay REAL money for, or wait 3 years for Treebeard to get to the content that drops said loot. Same thing goes with IEXP runes, since we aren't getting the correct level runes in the first place, I basically have to bite the bullet and pay the mithril to advance.

You guys sell a product, but do a poor job of communicating anything about the product.

TL;DR Fix IEXP runes or just remove the level cap entirely because they are all screwed, and make the dang traceries obtainable.