We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Velzajar in battle of forges

What is this boss? every time it spawns I cannot see it then its been killed hence i cannot complete this quest Where does it spawn?

It spawns right in the middle, just like the other one. It's a grim, so mabye not that easy to spot amidst all the flames
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Romandacil View Post
    What is this boss? every time it spawns I cannot see it then its been killed hence i cannot complete this quest Where does it spawn?
    They also seem to spawn a lot less frequently than the other one. The other one appears time after time with no sign of Velzajar, I often give up on them
    Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Once_of_Bree View Post
    They also seem to spawn a lot less frequently than the other one. The other one appears time after time with no sign of Velzajar, I often give up on them
    Killing the fire grims in the forges triggers that one. People kill a lot more orcs/trolls/dragons, which spawns the cerog I assume.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfThar View Post
    Killing the fire grims in the forges triggers that one. People kill a lot more orcs/trolls/dragons, which spawns the cerog I assume.
    This!