We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

#new ARENA - Can somebody please....

post pics or video?

I can't update BR for some reason and would like to see this new addition and how it works...

is it instanced?

Is it in the spot of old OP?

Is there safe viewing zones? or is it self regulated?

Are they adding maps into the Arena?

But mostly I would just like to know if there is any control measures in place or is it an "anything happens" area, basically just moving the old spar area above LC to a new area?
    WHY DO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE LEAST, KNOW IT THE LOUDEST?

Quote Originally Posted by TearMaker View Post
    post pics or video?

I can't update BR for some reason and would like to see this new addition and how it works...

is it instanced?

But mostly I would just like to know if there is any control measures in place or is it an "anything happens" area, basically just moving the old spar area above LC to a new area?
    The latter.

It's just a slightly elevated square wooden platform (the "stands") around a square fighting area at ground level, with gaps to enter/leave in the middle of each side. In the middle of an empty field, in the middle of nowhere (it's been too long since I played in the moors for me to remember whether something was there before).

Anyway, it's just a very simple passive landscape structure with no safety or other tech involved.

There was nobody in the arena, but groups of 2-3 creeps and 2-3 freeps were fighting/chasing each other around the "stands". I pounced a freep for old times' sake, re-stealthed and ported back to Grams...
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

It's in the same supposed thought process that decided a big rock at the GTA map-in would be another improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by TearMaker View Post
    post pics or video?

is it instanced?

It's a bunch of landscape lumber. There is nothing to it. Extremely underwhelming.