We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

class build advice

greetings fellow lotro enthusiasts. irrespective of your personal proclivity to creep or freep participation I generally salute you for still being here. my question of the day revolves around the hunter build for the moors. As my main is the 'totally underated LM' lol , whom i have i just ranked to 11 and my secondary choice is the RK who is currently on the way to r11 i have decided to introduce my Hunter to the moors . As my hunter is my lowest rank (7) behind my guard cappy and champ I am somewhat at a loss as to the 'true' or 'best' build to achieve for effectiveness in the moors. As such , any advice on said topic would be gratefully recieved and i thank you most heartilly in advance for any contribution you should forward to myself.
    I also think i should explain that i am indeed british and I do both talk and converse in said fashion . Best regards Dranak from Landroval.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranak123 View Post
    greetings fellow lotro enthusiasts. irrespective of your personal proclivity to creep or freep participation I generally salute you for still being here. my question of the day revolves around the hunter build for the moors. As my main is the 'totally underated LM' lol , whom i have i just ranked to 11 and my secondary choice is the RK who is currently on the way to r11 i have decided to introduce my Hunter to the moors . As my hunter is my lowest rank (7) behind my guard cappy and champ I am somewhat at a loss as to the 'true' or 'best' build to achieve for effectiveness in the moors. As such , any advice on said topic would be gratefully recieved and i thank you most heartilly in advance for any contribution you should forward to myself.
    I also think i should explain that i am indeed british and I do both talk and converse in said fashion . Best regards Dranak from Landroval.
    Ah bliss. Nobody can find it in their heart to believe I am serious possibly ?! so I was thinking Blue line with a touch of red and the yellow mits bonuses (I mean 8% who wouldn't , what a gift). and then get phys mits above 45% (maybe) and push crit as far as possible and get morale to the 250k mark and look at where I am at. By the way, I don't waste my time on raid gear as in the next level increase it all turns to dust . and who would waste time in raids praying for a good drop when you could be in the Moors!!!!!