We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Farewell dear Snowbourn - MMW moving to Laurelin

For more then 7½ years you been my home and for 6 years the home of Mordor Most Wanted.. So many memories of good times I have, hobbitraids, mini raids, events lead by Honvik, crazy times and nice chats... good friends don't grow on trees :P
    It's been great and I made a lot of friends along the way, for some our paths will part and for those I wish you all the best on your adventure and war against the evil forces..
    Thank You for all the fun through the years.. many good memories I will take with me.
    Farewell Snowbourn and Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Mians View Post
    For more then 7½ years you been my home and for 6 years the home of Mordor Most Wanted.. So many memories of good times I have, hobbitraids, mini raids, events lead by Honvik, crazy times and nice chats... good friends don't grow on trees :P
    It's been great and I made a lot of friends along the way, for some our paths will part and for those I wish you all the best on your adventure and war against the evil forces..
    Thank You for all the fun through the years.. many good memories I will take with me.
    Farewell Snowbourn and Rest in Peace
    Good Luck Mian for your adventures on the new Server

Good bye all!

Lob

Miian noo doont!
    Uhh, laurelin ehh, i come visit some times. See you, and safe travels, very special little hobbit!

./pat Mian

See you on Laurelin likkle hobbit.