We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Arkenstone - Two or More Gathered - Rank 10 kinship recruiting!

Hello everyone!

Two or More gathered has been on Arkenstone for a year and a half, and has been growing rapidly in the last few weeks. We are prominantly pve players, but have many in kin who pvp and looking to grow the pvp base as well as pve base in the kinship. Daily we have 8-12 people online at a time throughout most the day and evening.

With all that said... I'm sorry to those losing their homes, but I welcome to you arkenstone and welcome you to the kin if you so choose to take that road. We really are a close-knit group of people in the kinship as well as a good community on the server as a whole. Everyone in this kin really are family to me, and I want to add new family members to enjoy the game we all love to play.

Please let me know if you have questions about the server or Two or More Gathered. My name is Gorarvur/Thorflak and officers are Rethai/Bolinclegg, Deathlybear, and Ogmund.
    The website (though still in the workings) is twoormoregathered.guildlaunch. com
    We also have a ventirlo server. message me here or in game for the info and I am always willing to talk in voice if you have lots of questions. We use vent every day for social chatting, raids, and occasionally pvp.

Good luck to everyone out there looking for a new home, I wish you all the best of luck!

The corpse isn't even cold yet...
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

I'm just letting you guys know you are welcome somewhere and we will do our best to help you with everything you guys have to go through. I'm sorry if I upset you, forgive me

Nah, it's all good. Your server is high on my list of options. Thanks for providing some perspective.

I just wonder how all of what you describe changes when all of the remaining servers triple in size. People say Landy is an RP server, and it is today. In the future, I bet that get diluted some.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

I've heard many are interested in landy yes, so I'm sure that some of the RPing will be diluted with the new influx of players there. It may even cause tension because I know there is already constant bickering there between RPers and non-RPers on that servers - would be interested to see what happens. For Ark it can go nowhere but up, Hoping that there will be more activity serverwide during non-peak times as well. If ever you want to know a bit more about the server let me know. Also if you will need a kin and/or friends who will need one, keep us in mind. Already have almost a dozen people lined up to join kin from a couple other servers.

I'd be moving with my kinship. Whatever server we end up on we will have an impact, especially in the PvP department. Guaranteed that will cause some friction, but then again it is player VERSUS player, so some of that is good fuel!

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    I'd be moving with my kinship. Whatever server we end up on we will have an impact, especially in the PvP department. Guaranteed that will cause some friction, but then again it is player VERSUS player, so some of that is good fuel!
    Bring it on AK ! although it's likely we will be fighting together.

Hope everything is going well,

Cintona

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post

PvP impact pppppsssssssshhhhh not making a splash on slode currently. Havent seen nearly any triumph out in moors in the past 3 weeks. just sayin

-elez
    Adapting R12 Reaver, Warleader r9 Warleader on Ark Everlastingyawn r9 Defiler Landy Backpedal r9 Warg Brandy
    Arantoth R10 Champion on Ark Elezmera-3 R11 Ministrel on Ark
    Officer of Prime Evil

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post

Cintona
    Who are you even?
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by ConsistantRager View Post
    PvP impact pppppsssssssshhhhh not making a splash on slode currently. Havent seen nearly any triumph out in moors in the past 3 weeks. just sayin

-elez
    I can't speak for the rest of the kin, but man, it gets real old, I mean, REALLY OLD killing the same people night in and night out. I suspect just the newness of people - and a lot more of them - will bring us out on the new server.

Cint, I'd fight along side of you anytime! I have to admit I hated being on the bad end of your reaver!!

Update

PVP on Arkenstone has improve drastically since transfers from E have been pouring in. practically every night is 30 on 30 pvp raids and has been a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ranogian View Post
    PVP on Arkenstone has improve drastically since transfers from E have been pouring in. practically every night is 30 on 30 pvp raids and has been a lot of fun!
    Let the shuffle being on Ark! Enjoy the farm - it's real.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone