We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Still using this compilation! Still very gratefull for keeping it up to date

One more question if I may; there's an option to remove the coordinates on radar, but how about the zone text?

Brgds
    Cam

JRR SKINS COLLECTION Version 4.11 released

- CHANGED : Panels from JRR translucent skins and addons (JRR A,B,C, BGM translucent, SmallBar, Greyskin) are now 25% less translucent.
    - CHANGED : After several users requests I've enabled the display of the custom opponent anniversary/VIP/festival portraits on most themes (but not all), some vital bars have been enhanced/added.
    - Eorlingas : A huge lot of changes in both themes.
    - JappMe : Both themes have now a (very) little bit customized vitals set.
    - All skins : Removed the obsolete wallet custom code.
    - A ton of various minor enhancements on all the skins !

@ Cambruin
    As far as I know there is no option to remove the text under the radar.
    Modifying the code from the radar in the skins could remove it, but this would not offer a toggle option option to show/hide it.
    Skinning don't allow to add new functions to the UI.
    Last edited by Adraenalin; Oct 17 2013 at 07:23 AM.

Too bad. Thank you for the reply though

Quote Originally Posted by Adraenalin View Post

@ Cambruin
    As far as I know there is no option to remove the text under the radar.
    Modifying the code from the radar in the skins could remove it, but this would not offer a toggle option option to show/hide it.
    Skinning don't allow to add new functions to the UI.
    There is a way of making the "movable" size of the minimap smaller than the default. By doing this it allows you to move the minimap all the way to the bottom of your screen and in doing so places the entire radar cordinates/zone name off your display screen, effectively making them invisible. I have only ever seen 1 UI do it though, it's Eclipse. If you load up Eclipse you can move your minimap to the bottom right of the screen and disappear the zone/coord text. I THINK this might be how the author did it but I'm no programmer.

Code:
    <!-- Minimap -->

<PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_GamePlay_RadarBox">
      <Element ID="GamePlay_RadarBox" 						X="792" Y="12" Width="224" Height="206">
        <Element ID="HiddenDragBox_DragBox" 					X="0" Y="20" Width="224" Height="186"> 
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_InnerShadow" 					X="1" Y="1" Width="222" Height="184"> 
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopLeft" 					X="0" Y="0" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidLeft" 					X="0" Y="9" Width="9" Height="166"> </Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomLeft" 					X="0" Y="175" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomMid" 					X="9" Y="175" Width="204" Height="9"> </Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomRight" 					X="213" Y="175" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidRight" 					X="213" Y="9" Width="9" Height="166"> </Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopRight" 					X="213" Y="0" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
            <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopMid" 					X="9" Y="0" Width="204" Height="9"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_LeftBorder" 					X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="186"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_BottomBorder" 					X="1" Y="185" Width="222" Height="1"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_RightBorder" 					X="223" Y="0" Width="1" Height="186"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Box_01_Empty_TopBorder" 					X="1" Y="0" Width="222" Height="1"> </Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="GamePlay_Radar" 						X="0" Y="20" Width="224" Height="206"> 
          <Element ID="AreaText_Label" 						X="27" Y="185" Width="170" Height="20"> </Element>
          <Element ID="ToolbarButton_AreaText_DangerousArea_TutorialHighlight" 	X="27" Y="185" Width="170" Height="20"> </Element>
          <Element ID="AreaText_QuestHighlight" 					X="0" Y="179" Width="224" Height="32"> </Element>
          <Element ID="CoordinateText_Label" 					X="12" Y="205" Width="200" Height="20"> </Element>
          <Element ID="MinimapViewport" 						X="27" Y="0" Width="170" Height="170"> 
            <Element ID="MinimapPlayerMarker" 					X="71" Y="71" Width="28" Height="28"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Mood" 							X="11" Y="6" Width="22" Height="22"> </Element>
            <Element ID="PerkBuy_DestinyPoints" 					X="137" Y="5" Width="24" Height="24"> </Element>
            <Element ID="WebJournalButton" 						X="153" Y="24" Width="24" Height="24"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TimeOfDay" 						X="153" Y="124" Width="24" Height="24"> </Element>
            <Element ID="MapZoom" 							X="137" Y="143" Width="24" Height="24"> </Element>
            <Element ID="HousingPanel_Button" 					X="-4" Y="124" Width="24" Height="24"> </Element>
            <Element ID="HousingPanel_DecoButton" 					X="11" Y="143" Width="24" Height="24"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TutorialHighlighter_Housing_Buttons" 			X="-17" Y="113" Width="64" Height="64"> </Element>
          </Element>   
        </Element>
      </Element>
    </PanelFile>

I have no idea what any of that means, I've just noticed that it's unique to Eclipse and I've never seen that code in any other UI. Note that copying all that into another UI has yielded no working results for me. So I may be way off the mark here.

------------

Also by chance is it possible to remove the "drop up" (the left most button) and Lotro Store buttons on the main toolbar? When using some of the "short" UIs like JappMe they just seem pointless to be there. I've tried mucking around with the code to disappear them but with no success.
    Last edited by Vagrant_Zero; Dec 03 2013 at 04:53 PM.

JRR SKINS COLLECTION Version 4.11b released (hot fix fur U12.1)

- Fixes the issue with the opponent portrait.
    - Added a sub theme : BGM translucent short.

JRR Skins Collection v4.12 - Helm's deep release !

- Fixed the customization of the tooltip windows.
    - Customized the traits panel.
    - Customized the big battles panels.
    - Updated character's panel level shield background.
    - Customized the pop up class skill slots.
    - Delving Hills : Panels have a new title bar.
    - All skins : Some vital bars have been enhanced.
    - Customized the "great battles" toolbar menu icon.
    - Updated the player & opponent vital codes.
    - Many minor enhancements on most skins.

Last edited by Adraenalin; Feb 03 2014 at 04:08 AM.

7. Feb 02 2014, 02:02 PM

Just got this collection (first ever) yesterday. I really love the skins. They look awesome and are well done. But how do I report bugs? For example, the Delving small doesn't look the way the picture shows.

Also, is there a way to make the quest log resizable? I love the skin, but as I play in windowed mode (larger than the minimum size, though) I don't care for big windows. xD
    R5 105 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 115 MNS Fayah/115 LM Siennah/115 HNT Dinenol/115 RK Dhurik
    115 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/61 BUR Dhax/115 WDN Godoric
    R9 115 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

9. Mar 05 2014, 03:06 PM

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    The preview pictures on the website are a bit outdated. The skins are dessign to fit comfortable on a full scrren, some personal modifications must be done on the files to adjust some screens to windows size, The UI windows have been done on purpose to overide resizing. The bags frames use minimalistic appearances. Certain file section must be delated to show the full frame. The page have instructions about how to modify this little things.
    Thank-you. I'll take a look and see. I like the bags as they are. Mostly it's just stuff like the Auction House window. My windowed mode resolution IS larger than 1024x768, but the AH panel is still too large. It is fully displayed, but is difficult for me to use as it covers up my inventory bags. xD However, I do like it's appearance. Is there a way to make it smaller without losing the artwork of the skin used on it?

Using the Spirit of Elfwood as an example, I located the Auction House section of the .xml file. I'm not super savvy with this type of programming, but which x/y coordinates should I change (and by how much) if I want to KEEP the skin but reduce the size?

Also, it seems like not all of them are the same. Some skins have the standard fullscreen map, for example, while others use the resized map window.
    Last edited by Mar-Evayave; Mar 06 2014 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    How do I report bugs? For example, the Delving small doesn't look the way the picture shows.

Also, is there a way to make the quest log resizable? I love the skin, but as I play in windowed mode (larger than the minimum size, though) I don't care for big windows. xD
    Hi,

Skinning can't introduce new capabilities in the panels, it only permits to adjust the already existing values which define the appearance of the User Interface.
    The original quest log isn't resizable, so I cant' make the custom one being resizable, and this is precisely the reason why I changed its default size.

Delving Hills small uses a "custom" toolbar, this require a special effort to the user to edit a file (skindefinition.xml) in a particular folder to position the toolbar on the screen depending the resolution, and custom toolbars have issues with windowed mode.

You can simply report bugs in the comments on the JRR download page, but I think at the present day all fixable bugs have already been reviewed and solved (There are many known issues which come from the Lotro client).
    But, to be honest, I do not play anymore Lotro, the announce about no new raid released in 2014 neither no new scaled instance was just unacceptable for me. I used to farm ost dunhoth and barad guldur since lv65, that is more than enough.
    Concerning future lotro client updates and changes in skins, I dunno if I'll spend again a crazy time to fix/update the pack, I don't even know if there will still be someone in Turbine to publish skinning update packs to make it possible.
    The only thing I can tell today is that I don't plan to be active anymore on JRR development.
    Anyway I considered the work on the skins was achieved on JRR v4.11 (for Lotro update 11).
    In my opinion, update 12 was a major downgrade as well for the skins than for the game
    What a pity Turbine took so bad decisions for the future of Lotro.

In any case, I built the JRR pack to be 100% modular.
    Every skin folder is considered as an addon and is independent from the other ones. So each skin folder can be deleted from the pack or modified without affecting the other skins.
    Every skin folder interacts with no other folder than "JRR CORE" folder. This folder contains the common files of all the JRR skins (this is the only folder which must not be deleted to get the skins working).
    This makes easy for anyone to freely publish a new skin, a patched or customized edition of a skin, to plug in JRR, in addition or as replacement of existing skin(s).

My windowed mode resolution IS larger than 1024x768, but the AH panel is still too large. It is fully displayed, but is difficult for me to use as it covers up my inventory bags. xD However, I do like it's appearance. Is there a way to make it smaller without losing the artwork of the skin used on it?

Using the Spirit of Elfwood as an example, I located the Auction House section of the .xml file. I'm not super savvy with this type of programming, but which x/y coordinates should I change (and by how much) if I want to KEEP the skin but reduce the size?

Also, it seems like not all of them are the same. Some skins have the standard fullscreen map, for example, while others use the resized map window.
    Auction house is absolutely not easily resizable. There are maybe 100 values to edit to change its size, and you would also have to resize its background picture.

JRR skins are designed for current high resolution screens.
    1024x768 resolution in fullscreen mode is the strict minimum to get JRR skin not bugged, but this is absolutely not sensed to be comfortable at a such resolution.
    1440x900 is the minimum resolution I recommend to actually enjoy the skins. (My own screen displays 2560x1440 and I love playing games using this resolution... even if it induces a huge load on my graphic card ^^)
    Il only released one skin without any enlarged panel, dedicated to work well with the low resolution screens of the cheapest laptops : JRR SmallBar on the JRR SmallBarNo-Ext. profile.

All JRR skins share at 99% the same custom panels codes, I can't remember all the settings of the approximately 40 different skindefinition.xml files, but in principle all skins include the windowed map.
    Having common settings makes possible for the user to switch the current skin without requiring to relog its character to get the new skin correctly displayed.
    However switching to a skin embedding a custom toolbar requires a relog to display properly the new toolbar.
    Last edited by Adraenalin; Mar 06 2014 at 02:41 PM.

Skinning can't introduce new capabilities in the panels, it only adjust the existing values which define the appearance of the User Interface.
    The original quest log isn't resizable, so I cant' make the custom one being resizable, and this is precisely the reason why I changed its default size.
    So I can't fix it by changing the X/Y values in the .xml file?

So I can't fix it by changing the X/Y values in the .xml file?
    You can, but there are many values to edit.

To restore the default size of the quest log, delete this paragraph :

Code:
    <PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_QuestPanel">   <!-- "height" and "y" values higher than 350 are increased by 200 and some french localization fixes -->
      <Element ID="QuestPanel" X="6" Y="118" Width="770" Height="750"> 
        <Element ID="BaseBox_BG" X="0" Y="15" Width="770" Height="733"> 
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_BottomMid" X="36" Y="697" Width="698" Height="36"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_BottomRight" X="734" Y="697" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_MidRight" X="734" Y="36" Width="36" Height="661"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_Background" X="36" Y="36" Width="698" Height="661"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_TopRight" X="734" Y="0" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_TopLeft" X="0" Y="0" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_TopMid" X="36" Y="0" Width="698" Height="36"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_MidLeft" X="0" Y="36" Width="36" Height="661"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_BottomLeft" X="0" Y="697" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="BaseBox_TitleBar" X="252" Y="-11" Width="250" Height="42"> 
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Titlebar_TopRight" X="220" Y="0" Width="33" Height="42"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Titlebar_TopLeft" X="0" Y="0" Width="35" Height="42"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Base_Box_Titlebar_TopMid" X="35" Y="0" Width="185" Height="42"> </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestPanelLabel" X="15" Y="15" Width="221" Height="20"> </Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="QuestPanel_Top_Header" X="5" Y="19" Width="761" Height="88"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Quest_Header_Divider_1" X="315" Y="42" Width="2" Height="40"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Quest_Header_Divider_2" X="586" Y="40" Width="2" Height="40"> </Element>
        <Element ID="QuestTree_ExpandAll_Button" X="14" Y="79" Width="16" Height="16"> </Element>
        <Element ID="QuestTree_CollapseAll_Button" X="34" Y="79" Width="16" Height="16"> </Element>
        <Element ID="QuestPanelMoveBar" X="4" Y="6" Width="742" Height="20"> </Element>
        <Element ID="QuestPanelCloseButton" X="746" Y="21" Width="16" Height="16"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Quest_Journal_Page" X="-1" Y="26" Width="768" Height="715"> 
          <Element ID="QuestTreeBox_01" X="9" Y="79" Width="333" Height="605"> 
            <Element ID="Box_01_Background" X="1" Y="1" Width="331" Height="603"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_InnerShadow" X="1" Y="1" Width="331" Height="603"> 
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopLeft" X="0" Y="0" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidLeft" X="0" Y="9" Width="9" Height="585"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomLeft" X="0" Y="594" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomMid" X="9" Y="594" Width="313" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomRight" X="322" Y="594" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidRight" X="322" Y="9" Width="9" Height="585"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopRight" X="322" Y="0" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopMid" X="9" Y="0" Width="313" Height="9"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_LeftBorder" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="605"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_BottomBorder" X="1" Y="604" Width="331" Height="1"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_RightBorder" X="332" Y="0" Width="1" Height="605"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_TopBorder" X="1" Y="0" Width="331" Height="1"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestTree" X="11" Y="79" Width="321" Height="601"> 
            <Element ID="Craft_Profession_TreeIcon" X="0" Y="0" Width="16" Height="16"> </Element>
            <Element ID="QuestTreeCategoryTitle" X="0" Y="0" Width="229" Height="16"> </Element>
            <Element ID="QuestTreeQuestTitle" X="36" Y="200" Width="313" Height="36">
              <Element ID="button_quest_entry_left" X="0" Y="0" Width="8" Height="36"> </Element>
              <Element ID="button_quest_entry_middle" X="8" Y="0" Width="297" Height="36"> </Element>
              <Element ID="button_quest_entry_right" X="305" Y="0" Width="8" Height="36"> </Element>
              <Element ID="QuestTreeStateBlocker" X="0" Y="0" Width="313" Height="36"> 
                <Element ID="Fellow1ImageField" X="158" Y="18" Width="24" Height="18"> </Element>
                <Element ID="ReadyToCompleteField" X="281" Y="8" Width="27" Height="20"> </Element>
                <Element ID="Fellow2ImageField" X="182" Y="18" Width="24" Height="18"> </Element>
                <Element ID="Fellow3ImageField" X="206" Y="18" Width="24" Height="18"> </Element>
                <Element ID="EpicImageField" X="45" Y="23" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
                <Element ID="Fellow4ImageField" X="230" Y="18" Width="24" Height="18"> </Element>
                <Element ID="FellowshipImageField" X="63" Y="22" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
                <Element ID="Fellow5ImageField" X="254" Y="18" Width="24" Height="18"> </Element>
                <Element ID="RaidImageField" X="113" Y="22" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
                <Element ID="SmallFellowshipImageField" X="128" Y="22" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TaskImageField" X="81" Y="23" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
                <Element ID="QuestCompletedField" X="281" Y="8" Width="27" Height="20"> </Element>
                <Element ID="InstanceImageField" X="98" Y="23" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
                <Element ID="RepeatableImageField" X="98" Y="23" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
                <Element ID="QuestTimeRemaining" X="88" Y="19" Width="63" Height="16"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TitleText" X="42" Y="4" Width="238" Height="18"> </Element>
                <Element ID="ConColorField" X="0" Y="0" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TrackerButton" X="6" Y="8" Width="24" Height="21"> </Element>
                <Element ID="FellowImageField_Background" X="155" Y="18" Width="126" Height="18"> </Element>
                <Element ID="QuestIsLFFQuestMP" X="282" Y="5" Width="27" Height="28"> </Element>
                <Element ID="QuestIsLFFQuest" X="282" Y="5" Width="27" Height="28"> </Element>
              </Element>
            </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestTree_SB" X="332" Y="75" Width="10" Height="606"> 
            <Element ID="scroll_bottom_field" X="0" Y="596" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="UpButton" X="0" Y="596" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="DownButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="scroll_top_field" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="widget" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="586"> 
              <Element ID="widget_top_field" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
              <Element ID="widget_mid_field" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="566"> </Element>
              <Element ID="widget_bottom_field" X="0" Y="576" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="scroll_middle_field" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="586"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="Quest_Filters" X="10" Y="-5" Width="356" Height="78"> 
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_SmallFellowship_MP" X="33" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_SmallFellowship_MP_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Solo" X="0" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Solo_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Shared_MP" X="231" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Shared_MP_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Repeatable" X="198" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Repeatable_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_SmallFellowship" X="33" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_SmallFellowship_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Fellowship_MP" X="66" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Fellowship_MP_Icon" X="1" Y="5" Width="31" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Fellowship" X="66" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Fellowship_icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Instance" X="99" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Instance_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Epic" X="132" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Epic_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Raid" X="165" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Raid_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="QuestFilterLabel" X="12" Y="2" Width="279" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Shared" X="231" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Shared_Icon" X="4" Y="5" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_ShowCompleted" X="68" Y="62" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element> 
            <Element ID="Quest_ShowCompletedText" X="74" Y="57" Width="180" Height="20"> </Element> 
            <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Tasks" X="264" Y="22" Width="36" Height="33"> 
              <Element ID="Quest_Filter_Tasks_Icon" X="3" Y="4" Width="29" Height="24"> </Element>
            </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestAbandonButton" X="327" Y="691" Width="75" Height="20"> 
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Left" X="0" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="34" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="54" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestTrackerButton" X="72" Y="691" Width="178" Height="20"> 
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Left" X="0" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="137" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="157" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestHistoryButton" X="402" Y="691" Width="128" Height="20"> 
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="87" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="107" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestShareButton" X="252" Y="691" Width="75" Height="20">
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="34" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="54" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="SelectedQuestDisplay" X="344" Y="80" Width="410" Height="601"> </Element>
          <Element ID="SelectedQuestDisplay_SB" X="753" Y="78" Width="10" Height="606"> 
            <Element ID="scroll_bottom_field" X="0" Y="596" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="UpButton" X="0" Y="596" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="DownButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="scroll_top_field" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="widget" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="586"> 
              <Element ID="widget_top_field" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
              <Element ID="widget_mid_field" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="566"> </Element>
              <Element ID="widget_bottom_field" X="0" Y="576" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="scroll_middle_field" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="586"> </Element>
          </Element>
    	<Element ID="Quest_Task_Filter" X="317" Y="24" Width="274" Height="43">
    	<Element ID="Tasks_Reset_BuyNowButton_Wrapper" X="171" Y="1" Width="196" Height="20"> 
              <Element ID="Button_Coin_2" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"> </Element>
              <Element ID="Tasks_Reset_BuyNowButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="95" Height="20"> 
                <Element ID="TextButton_Highlight_r" X="60" Y="3" Width="32" Height="14"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="55" Height="20"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="75" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TextButton_Highlight_l" X="3" Y="3" Width="32" Height="14"> </Element>
              </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Tasks_Increase_Daily_Limit_BuyNowButton_Wrapper" X="19" Y="24" Width="232" Height="20"> 
              <Element ID="Tasks_Increase_Daily_Limit_BuyNowButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="232" Height="20"> 
                <Element ID="TextButton_Highlight_r" X="197" Y="3" Width="32" Height="14"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="192" Height="20"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="212" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
                <Element ID="TextButton_Highlight_l" X="3" Y="3" Width="32" Height="14"> </Element>
              </Element>
              <Element ID="Button_Coin" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Task_Count_Label" X="0" Y="0" Width="130" Height="20"> </Element>	
            <Element ID="Quest_Task_Count_Text" X="118" Y="1" Width="67" Height="19"> </Element>	
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestCount_Label" X="321" Y="7" Width="126" Height="20"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Quest_CountText" X="436" Y="9" Width="67" Height="19"> </Element>
          <Element ID="Quest_ShowTrackerField" X="548" Y="-6" Width="217" Height="78"> 
            <Element ID="Quest_ShowTrackerCheckBox" X="58" Y="13" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_ShowTrackerText" X="72" Y="8" Width="140" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Tracker_ViewInfoBy_Text" X="76" Y="22" Width="79" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest Tracker Options" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"> </Element>    
            <Element ID="Quest_Tracker_FellowshipStatusMode" X="76" Y="46" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Tracker_FellowshipStatusMode_Text" X="91" Y="41" Width="128" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_Tracker_QuestObjectiveMode" X="76" Y="63" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Quest_tracker_QuestObjectiveMode_Text" X="91" Y="58" Width="106" Height="20"> </Element>
          </Element>	
          <Element ID="QuestFindAFellowshipButton" X="532" Y="691" Width="139" Height="20"> 
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="98" Height="20"> </Element>
            <Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="118" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
          </Element>
          <Element ID="QuestDisplay_BG" X="341" Y="79" Width="423" Height="605"> 
            <Element ID="Box_01_Background" X="1" Y="1" Width="421" Height="603"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_InnerShadow" X="1" Y="1" Width="421" Height="603"> 
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopLeft" X="0" Y="0" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidLeft" X="0" Y="9" Width="9" Height="585"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomLeft" X="0" Y="594" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomMid" X="9" Y="594" Width="403" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_BottomRight" X="412" Y="594" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_MidRight" X="412" Y="9" Width="9" Height="585"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopRight" X="412" Y="0" Width="9" Height="9"> </Element>
              <Element ID="InnerShadow_TopMid" X="9" Y="0" Width="403" Height="9"> </Element>
            </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_LeftBorder" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="605"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_BottomBorder" X="1" Y="604" Width="421" Height="1"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_RightBorder" X="422" Y="0" Width="1" Height="605"> </Element>
            <Element ID="Box_01_TopBorder" X="1" Y="0" Width="421" Height="1"> </Element>
          </Element>
        </Element>
      </Element>
    </PanelFile>
    <!-- End of extended quest book. -->
    You can do the same thing with the other custom panels, I gathered all the panel codes at the end of the skindefinition.xml files.

Notice : You have to completely close Lotro then launch it again in order to see any change made in a skindefinition.xml file
    Last edited by Adraenalin; Mar 06 2014 at 12:26 PM.

You can, but there are many values to edit.

To restore the default size of the quest log, delete this paragraph :

You can do the same thing with the other custom panels, I gathered all the panel codes at the end of the skindefinition.xml files.

Notice : You have to completely close Lotro then launch it again in order to see any change made in a skindefinition.xml file
    Before I go deleting stuff, that won't take away the cool appearances of those windows, though, right? Because they are really well done.

The panel codes are distinct of the pictures, so deleting it won't change its style.

However in dress room panel code I've included the picture files codes.

Picture files codes start with <Mapping ArtAssetID=" just don't delete any line beginning with this code.

For auction house panel, this is a bit more complicated, you should have to replace its background file using for example this line instead the present one in the skindefinition.xml file :

<Mapping ArtAssetID="Auction_Base_BG" FileName="..\..\JRR CORE\basebox\center_silver.tga " />
    Last edited by Adraenalin; Mar 07 2014 at 12:44 AM.

Okay, thank-you! When my head cold clears and allows me the ability to think clearly, I'll take a look and see what can be done.

New LI Traceries: https://lotrotools.pw/traceries.html
    Ololo-trololo

@ PulseDiver2

Hi, as I wrote on march 6, I do not plan further development of JRR skins, I'm having a pause from Lotro, in addition I already considered JRR skins had reached their goal in terms of content since v4.11.

I quickly connected into the game to check if Update 13 damaged some JRR skins panels, and I did not found any issue on the UI, but If you find some, let me know and I'll work on a patch
    Last edited by Adraenalin; Apr 16 2014 at 09:44 AM.

Just wanted to say thank you very much for the great skins. I've gotten so used to the minimalistic look of JRR A and I love it.

The only thing that changed after U13 is that the bags got their borders and titles back. At least thats how it is in JRR A as its the only one I use.
    Last edited by Elenluin-Menelloth; Apr 18 2014 at 08:19 AM.
    "Aurë Entuluva!"

Okay, I'm dying to know. In the Delving Hills kinship/fellowing panels, who is I and A? In the lower-right corner it's scratched I then a heart with an arrow through it and then A. xD

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Elenluin-Menelloth View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you very much for the great skins. I've gotten so used to the minimalistic look of JRR A and I love it.

The only thing that changed after U13 is that the bags got their borders and titles back. At least thats how it is in JRR A as its the only one I use.
    You're welcome. The mail panels have been changed to, but the new ones keep the design of the custom skins panels, Turbine properly made the job this time, thx to them, I don't have to spend days fixing it !

Okay, I'm dying to know. In the Delving Hills kinship/fellowing panels, who is I and A? In the lower-right corner it's scratched I then a heart with an arrow through it and then A. xD
    Haha ! This means "I love auction house", since this picture is the background of the auction house panel in the original Delving Hills skin (created by Wicked Mouse).
    Last edited by Adraenalin; Apr 19 2014 at 01:04 AM.

Haha ! This means "I love auction house", since this picture is the background of the auction house panel in the original Delving Hills skin (created by Wicked Mouse).
    lol Thanks for explaining it to me! I love it when I discover cool little things like that. ^_^

Hi Lotro community, I'm happy to announce that JRR Skins Collection v4.15 is available for download

Release notes :

- Customized the inventory bags buttons.
    - Customized the menu buttons "mail" and "collections" to fit each skin menu and toolbar's design.
    - Several player and opponent vip and anniversary vital bars have been added or changed.
    - Anniversary vital bars are now ready to display until the 9th !
    - Legendary items placed in 8th and 9 th slot of the legendary items panel had their icon greyed, this is now fixed.
    - In quest book panel, a button called "add slots" was not well located, this is now fixed.
    - Several minor other changes / enhancements in various skins.

[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you're back into LotRO?

I just want to say thank you for keeping this skin set alive. I don't think I could play without it at this point!

Aerlinneth's Page at The Laurelin Archives

Quote Originally Posted by Cambruin View Post
    Does this mean you're back into LotRO?
    Hi, yes I am But I'm much less active than in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Liarie View Post
    I just want to say thank you for keeping this skin set alive. I don't think I could play without it at this point!
    Thank you for the kind comment
    Last edited by Adraenalin; May 08 2015 at 04:12 PM.

An Unexpected Fix

First and foremost,
    A big thank you Adraenalin for your time and effort that must have gone into these Skins.
    I only recently took the step of installing these and am so pleased I did so.

I do have a question though, is it possible to change the radar from JappMe *Large* to the radar from JRR *A*?
    And if so, how would I go about doing that? It should be noted that I have no idea about coding so if you could dumb your answer down for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

As for the previously mentioned unexpected fix,
    One of my Kin mates was having a great deal of difficulty with their radar causing game crashes, I'm told this is happening to many of late. I suggested downloading and installing your Skins package on the off chance that helps.

It did, no more crashes.

So, a big thank you from her as well.

Regards,

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast