The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 232
Winterstock IX runs through Monday! Get all the info on this large annual player-run concert event on the LOTRO Artists web site.
Fibro Jedi has created a guide to The Wildwood! Get all the info you need over in the Fibro Jedi blog.
Streamer Queen_Perwethien and friends are organizing a charity stream! Read more about this effort on Twitter.
To nominate something for a Community Spotlight, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT"
Riders of the Dawn are a Crickhollow-based kinship that has been around for years but recently opened themselves up to anyone interested in helping them! The kinship has a Discord and more. Read more about this Rank 10 kinship in the LOTRO Forums!
Email email@example.com with the subject line "KIN HALL" to get your Kin featured
What is your favorite mount?
MMO Reporter is coming back to LOTRO! Read Chris' thoughts in the MMO Reporter blog.
Syp gets back to War but finds it quite a bit easier the second time! Read his thoughts on the Bio Break blog.
LOTRO Players News has a problem with Elrond! Find out why in their newest podcast.
Let's Talk Shop!
- Update 32 is being previewed on Bullroarer! Read the release notes and more in the LOTRO Forums.
- Update 31.1.2 has been released! Read the release notes on LOTRO.com.
- The LOTRO Events Calendar has been updated! See the calendar on the LOTRO Forums.
- Cordovan has the latest news and more in +Cord of the Rings! Watch the newest show on Twitch.
Screenshot of the Week!
Nalwynn and her warsteed Narhya pay homage to Methuseld in this week's Screenshot of the Week! Thanks for emailing it in. Submit your screenshot for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
In the News!
- LOTRO Bonus Days bring you a +25% Crafting XP Boost, now through January 17th!
Store, Carry, and Share! Get 20% off:
- Vault Storage and Shared Storage
- Inventory Slots
- Currency Cap
- Now through January 20th!
- The Weekly Coupon gets you a free Universal Solvent with the Coupon Code SOLVEDUNI, now through January 20th!