We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

15th Anniversary rewards

Can someone remind me what the reward items were? I have 4 accounts, 2 of which are VIP and those two I have no issues with. I received the 3 expac boxes, valar 120, valar 105 and valar 50. But with my f2p accounts, I seem to be missing some valars ... 1 I'm missing the 105 and the other I'm missing the 50. Haven't used any of the valars on the f2p accounts. Any thoughts or should I just not worry about it? Support isn't very excited when I mention anything to do with the 15th Anniversary.

https://www.lotro.com/news/lotro-15th-anniversary

There were a few possibilities posted. Some people realized that if they logged into the legendary server, they would not receive the Valars. They would only appear if logged into a character on a server with that level possibility. There was the rollback of the servers and many people received the rewards after logging in about a week or two later. People were not receiving some of the rewards because they did not finish the introduction yet. There's few who didn't see them in overflow or didn't open the bundles all the way. Other than that, you'd have to go through Customer Service.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    https://www.lotro.com/news/lotro-15th-anniversary

There were a few possibilities posted. Some people realized that if they logged into the legendary server, they would not receive the Valars. They would only appear if logged into a character on a server with that level possibility. There was the rollback of the servers and many people received the rewards after logging in about a week or two later. People were not receiving some of the rewards because they did not finish the introduction yet. There's few who didn't see them in overflow or didn't open the bundles all the way. Other than that, you'd have to go through Customer Service.

Thanks for the response. I did find a 15th anniversary box on the account missing the lvl 50 valar and there it was. Unfortunately, the account missing the lvl 105 valar is still MIA. My main server is Gladden so there shouldn't be a problem there. I have so many characters over the 4 accounts I don't know if its really worth the stress of contacting support, especially as the account concerned is f2p. Thanks again for the advise!!