Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Songs for one player

Is there a way to make songs to work for only one player?
    I downloaded some Eros songs but its sounds quite odd when only one person is playing then...

Depends on the song and the midi file, some don't sound good as a solo or work very well, it also depends on who made the ABC file, as Midi files generally have different parts to chose from on what you want to add to your ABC file and adjustments to make it sound good.

Maestro is a great program for making ABC files to play in lotro, you can also use a Midi Editor program to if want take it a step further into making what you want, when i make ABC files I look for good quality, theres a ton of files i just toss out cause it doesn't sound good to me, as said before not every song is going to work as solo very well or at all. It also depends on the instrument your using in game, like a solo Flute tune with long notes isn't going to sound very good on a Lute as that cannot do long notes.

This great guide to making ABC files if ever want make them yourself https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=275867657
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Zitat Zitat von Pontin_Finnberry Beitrag anzeigen
    Depends on the song and the midi file, some don't sound good as a solo or work very well, it also depends on who made the ABC file, as Midi files generally have different parts to chose from on what you want to add to your ABC file and adjustments to make it sound good.

Maestro is a great program for making ABC files to play in lotro, you can also use a Midi Editor program to if want take it a step further into making what you want, when i make ABC files I look for good quality, theres a ton of files i just toss out cause it doesn't sound good to me, as said before not every song is going to work as solo very well or at all. It also depends on the instrument your using in game, like a solo Flute tune with long notes isn't going to sound very good on a Lute as that cannot do long notes.

This great guide to making ABC files if ever want make them yourself https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=275867657
    Ah thanks, I am using maestro , guess I just dont understand how it works hah.

Let me try!

Say you were a piano player in real life...
    And there's a really great song that you'd like to learn to play, but on piano.
    The song is played by 4 band members, one who sings on top of playing guitar. This give the song 5 separate parts to start with.
    You ignore the drums, because you're a pianist, who doesn't want to hit his piano with anything.
    With your left hand you have to figure out how to play the bass line, and the rhythm guitar at the same time, hope you have big hands with long fingers.
    With your right hand you have to figure out how to play the vocal lines, any harmonies, and the guitar solo and fill-ins of the lead guitarist.
    In the end you settle for playing just the bass line with your left hand, and vocals with your right.

This is about the best you can do with Maestro on it's own. You can possibly pick two parts and play them, possibly. But mostly, unless the song is already set up to be a solo piece, you will end up dropping entire instrument parts, and the song will sound, "hollow", or an instrumental Muzak version without vocals.

However, let's say you also could re-arrange the song yourself on paper, instead of dropping an entire instrument, dropping certain overlapping notes and being able to cover two instruments, with one. And then you do the same with two other parts, thus creating a Frankenstein version that contains most of the song, without sounding like a cacophony.

This is what software like Anvil Studios or other midi creators can do. If you can't doctor a song yourself this way, your best hope then is to find an .abc file that someone already has previously doctored, and play those songs.

There are quite a few players who would be willing to share .abc files that have already been made especially for solo performances. Pontin has some he's already shared in another thread, Here.
    Mirkwood Elf. Champion. Events Officer of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow. Band Leader of Alt Rock Band.
    https://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com