Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 17 von 17

Is anybody playing on this server?

All the online chatter seems to be about Treebeard. Is anybody playing on Shadowfax? I'm going to start a character on one of the Legendary servers this evening. The increased virtue xp and quicker expansion releases on Shadowfax sound appealing, but I don't want to level a character on an empty server. Are there plenty of active characters and kinshps on SF or should I just join everybody else on TB?

Definitely seeing a lot of people on Shadowfax!
    I am a very welcoming/friendly guy, and love to explore the wonderous world of Middle-Earth, Besides being really slow with leveling.
    I'm usually managing the Kinship i'm in, looking on what to improve next.
    See you in Middle-Earth!

more people on TB, but enough people on SF. So just check it out!

Plenty of folks are! SF tends to be roughly half Tree's population at any give time but it's still a lot.

OldMadeOfLions ist offline Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Zitat Zitat von Gelmit Beitrag anzeigen
    Is anybody playing on Shadowfax?
    I am!

I have an expansion to make, I don't have time for Treebeard.

MoL

Zitat Zitat von MadeOfLions Beitrag anzeigen
    I am!

MoL
    mood

Zitat Zitat von MadeOfLions Beitrag anzeigen
    I am!

MoL
    Hey Made of Lions - I tried Cordovan months ago, but he never bothered to respond. Maybe you can help. If you mosey on down to the "customer support" threads, you will note that many of us (many, many of us) have not been able to play this game since the game decided our passwords are invalid. My customer service ticket (filed Jan. 25, 2021) has been successfully ignored for nearly six months now. I did finally get a response on June 11 asking for more information, which I immediately provided, but crickets since then. I am hardly alone. Two new servers are really nice. It would be even nicer if we ignored customers could play on them. Any chance you guys can post a thread, toss a bone, anything to let us know that you are actually aware of and working on the problem? Thanks.

Zitat Zitat von Answermyticketplease Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Made of Lions - I tried Cordovan months ago, but he never bothered to respond. Maybe you can help. If you mosey on down to the "customer support" threads, you will note that many of us (many, many of us) have not been able to play this game since the game decided our passwords are invalid. My customer service ticket (filed Jan. 25, 2021) has been successfully ignored for nearly six months now. I did finally get a response on June 11 asking for more information, which I immediately provided, but crickets since then. I am hardly alone. Two new servers are really nice. It would be even nicer if we ignored customers could play on them. Any chance you guys can post a thread, toss a bone, anything to let us know that you are actually aware of and working on the problem? Thanks.
    Do you still use or have access to the email you had when you previously played? Was it before 2011/2012?

Zitat Zitat von Braer Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you still use or have access to the email you had when you previously played? Was it before 2011/2012?
    I do have access to that email but when I try to reset the password, I never get the email from SSG. I have played this game since launch and while I did not play it constantly, I usually logged in at least every few months to see how my guild was doing, work on a few things, etc. It is simply inconceivable to me that any game company would allow this problem to continue for months without even acknowledging it. Based on the discussion in the customer service section (and on Facebook), this seems to be happening most to so-called lifetime accounts like mine. And I am far from alone. People like me are frustrated and angry, mostly because there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. SSG clearly does not care. I keep hearing people threatening to sue them but that's silly - and SSG knows it. Honestly, I suspect I will never get access to my account again, and the only way I can express my extreme irritation is to troll these forums complaining loud and long about it. So sorry (not sorry) to anyone who is sick and tired of seeing me (or others) griping about this on every social media site available to us. The only silver lining is that the customer service at Daybreak (or whatever they are called these days) suddenly seems supremely competent by comparison.

istvana ist offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    >The only silver lining is that the customer service at Daybreak (or whatever they are called these days) suddenly seems supremely competent by comparison.<

Good one. Since when the Swedish company bought Daybreak it was officially confirmed that they owned SSG and thus run LOTRO.

All the online chatter seems to be about Treebeard. Is anybody playing on Shadowfax? I'm going to start a character on one of the Legendary servers this evening. The increased virtue xp and quicker expansion releases on Shadowfax sound appealing, but I don't want to level a character on an empty server. Are there plenty of active characters and kinshps on SF or should I just join everybody else on TB?
    From what i have seen it appears there are some peeps here. But before you decide you should know that even though the extra xp sounds appealing, the extra dificulty is hard to get through. A 20% extra xp doesnt nescesarily come from a 20% increase in dificulty. The increased dificulty feels higher, the mobs hits like trucks! Personally, i feel like the rewards for playing on increased dificulty is too low. It is of course subject to the dificulty you have chosen, but as a solo player it is not a good idea to go to the higher dificulty lvls. I play on "deadly +1". So keep this in mind before you decide.

Zitat Zitat von Ulgart Beitrag anzeigen
    But before you decide you should know that even though the extra xp sounds appealing, the extra dificulty is hard to get through.
    The +20% Virtue XP and +50% Level/LI/Mount XP bonuses on Shadowfax are separate from the additional XP bonuses conferred when a player chooses higher Landscape Difficulty options. So, even at normal landscape difficulty, there is a substantial XP advantage.
    “If all you take from my instruction is that trade is vital to Dale, you have understood nothing. These dirty dispossessed, as you call them, are buyers, sellers, and guests of Dale. All the kingdoms touched by our roads are not strangers to us, but kin. Calamity in their lands is hardship in ours.” ~Queen Regent Erna

Zitat Zitat von Answermyticketplease Beitrag anzeigen
    I do have access to that email but when I try to reset the password, I never get the email from SSG. I have played this game since launch and while I did not play it constantly, I usually logged in at least every few months to see how my guild was doing, work on a few things, etc. It is simply inconceivable to me that any game company would allow this problem to continue for months without even acknowledging it. Based on the discussion in the customer service section (and on Facebook), this seems to be happening most to so-called lifetime accounts like mine. And I am far from alone. People like me are frustrated and angry, mostly because there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. SSG clearly does not care. I keep hearing people threatening to sue them but that's silly - and SSG knows it. Honestly, I suspect I will never get access to my account again, and the only way I can express my extreme irritation is to troll these forums complaining loud and long about it. So sorry (not sorry) to anyone who is sick and tired of seeing me (or others) griping about this on every social media site available to us. The only silver lining is that the customer service at Daybreak (or whatever they are called these days) suddenly seems supremely competent by comparison.
    The email only support system has been a disaster. I had a similar problem with SWTOR. I called the customer support number and the problem was fixed in under ten minutes.

What level?

HOw do you know which level to chose there seems to be no info

Zitat Zitat von sting-sethkan Beitrag anzeigen
    HOw do you know which level to chose there seems to be no info
    You'd have to explain what you mean by Level.

Do you mean Landscape Difficulty?

Zitat Zitat von Laurelinarien Beitrag anzeigen
    Here's the pertinent information about the landscape difficulty - yes, there's no info in-game about it, but it was written in an official article: https://lotro.com/en/legendary
    There you'll see the name of the NPC you need to find - he's in every starter area.
    Laurel has kindly linked you the page to go to for information following up your post in the other legendary server forum. I would take his advice and look at it carefully. There won't be any information regarding how challenging each setting is in the game because the difficulty can appear different for each person. However, the titles shown on that link are meant to be at a soloable level.

I quit Treebeard because of the 6 month update which is much to slow for me. My 6 characters are now stuck in lothlorien
    Shadowfax should close in december 2023, which is unfortunate, may be I will be back on Treebeard then

Normal serveur is unplayable for me, the deadly difficulty is a must for PVE