Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Exodia

Exodia

WHO ARE WE?

Exodia
    is a World First progression guild on Arkenstone

We are looking to recruit players who are interested to prepare for world first progression in upcoming content.
    Who we want: dedicated players who can commit to progression raiding.
    Our goal is to aim for world first(s) in the new raid(s), and are looking to recruit like-minded players with similar ambitions.

NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS:

Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold T3 / T4 / T5 World First
    Remmorchant, the Net of Darkness T5 World Second

CURRENT NEEDS:

Main: Burglar, Captain, Champion

Backup: Beorning, Minstrel, Lore-Master, Hunter, Guardian, Warden

*All exceptional players are encouraged to contact us regardless of current needs. Our members are very flexible with many alt classes/specs.*

Classes above must be actively capable of maintaining top damage/healing for the class and able to play any lines required. Previous class & raid experience (in any game) is highly preferred but not required. The main position requires full commitment during progress raiding.

Backup involves access to standard raid participation during non-progression & a potential backup position during progression.

REQUIREMENTS:

Extensive experience on your class and thorough knowledge of class mechanics.
    Headset with working microphone and Discord. (Communication is very important to us; inability to speak will be a problem.)
    Previous experience in highest level raiding experience progression raiding OR high-level raiding experience in other games. (NiM Swtor, M/H WoW, etc.)
    Capable of affording enough time as needed for raid progression (Bullroarer/Live). Remember, you must share the same goal the other members do: server/world first in new content.
    Solid connection/PC ($50,000 super computer w/ 1GB/s connection not required. Just don't be crashing during every pull and resetting your router in between every boss).

ABOUT US:

Our raid team is a mix of players from other successful raiding guilds in the past, most of whom possess Original Challenger titles in Abyss of Mordath, Tower of Orthanc, or Throne of the Dread Terror.

Currently we raid at 2PM eastern. Bullroarer and World First Live progression schedule differs from our normal raiding time, for more regarding progression schedule, feel free to ask. Time of raiding subject to change. Please keep in mind if you can't adapt or schedule enough time to commit, you won't meet our requirements. Sufficient notice will be given before-hand regarding time changes. Usually couple of weeks.

INTERESTED?

If interested please contact Fear, Terror, Mal or Fitzchev in-game, additionally: nexcris#1173, Mal#2901 or fitz#1437 on Discord.

Geändert von Sinhtalas (30.01.2021 um 22:59 Uhr)

2. 02.01.2021, 00:15

UPDATE:

CURRENT NEEDS:

Main:
    Captain, Burglar, Champion

Backup:
    Beorning, Minstrel, Lore-Master, Hunter, Guardian, Warden

INTERESTED?

If interested please contact
    Mal or Fitzchev in-game, additionally: nexcris#1173, Mal#2901 or fitz#1437 on Discord.

4. 23.02.2021, 03:18

UPDATE:

CURRENT NEEDS:

Main:

DPS, Tank, Lore-Master

INTERESTED?

If interested please contact
    Soul, Mal or Fitzchev in-game, additionally: nexcris#1173, Mal#2901 or fitz#1437 on Discord.
    Geändert von Igvand (09.05.2021 um 16:18 Uhr)

6. 11.04.2021, 15:46

Zitat Zitat von Sinhtalas Beitrag anzeigen

*All exceptional players are encouraged to contact us regardless of current needs. Our members are very flexible with many alt classes/specs.*

REQUIREMENTS:
    Headset with working microphone and Discord. (Communication is very important to us; inability to speak will be a problem.)
    Hello, greetings and I hope you are doing well. I have a couple of questions before sending my application:

1) Could you tell me what makes a player exceptional and what makes your kinship exceptional?
    2) I am too shy to use my microphone and it isn't the best one either. Could you suggest a good microphone brand as I would like to be prepared, should you decide that I can be accepted to join your kinship. And would I be encouraged and motivated by your kinship members, to feel more relaxed before using my voice?

Thank you Sinhtalas.

As no one from Exodia has responded to my previous post, i have decided to join another successful raiding kinship, S Key Exploiters, but I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

You should probably remove Soul from the list of contacts due to technical difficulties.